One of my favorite cookies are these super easy sprinkle cookies. The crunch of the sprinkles. The soft, chewy cookies. The colorful sprinkles. How easy they are to throw together. These sprinkle cookies make perfect gifts or a great treat to snack while you’re watching a movie.
What do I need to make sprinkle cookies?
The great thing about sprinkle cookie dough is that it’s a really great blank slate. If sprinkles aren’t necessarily your thing, this is a great recipe to have on hand and use something else in place of sprinkles. All you’ll need is:
• 3 Cups Flour
• 2 Eggs
• 1 Tbs Vanilla
• 1 Cup Sugar
• 1 Cup Butter
• 1 Tsp Salt
• Christmas Sprinkles
How do I make sprinkle cookies?
Start out by preheating your oven to 350 degrees and gathering up your ingredients to make these yummy sprinkle cookies.
Once you have what you need, add your butter and sugar to your mixing bowl and cream them together. After they’re all creamed together, add in your vanilla, salt, and eggs. Mix all of that together.
Now it’s time to mix in the flour to finish making the dough.
Here comes the fun part! You’re going to make your dough into balls that will become your cookies. Before putting the dough balls on your baking sheet, roll them into your sprinkles.
Bake your cookies for 12 – 15 minutes to make sure they don’t overcook. Be sure to take them off the baking sheet to let them cool then it’s time to eat!
Tips for Making Sprinkle Cookies
- Use whatever sprinkles you like. Not all sprinkles are the same so use the kind that you like the best.
- Switch up the colors to match whatever holiday or celebration you’re baking for.
- These sprinkle cookies make great gifts. Put them in a gift box or on a cute tray and give them to friends and neighbors as a fun “thinking of you” gift.
- You can use a variety of sprinkles, sugars, or candies to cover your dough balls before you bake them.
- • 3 Cups Flour
- • 2 Eggs
- • 1 Tbs Vanilla
- • 1 Cup Sugar
- • 1 Cup Butter
- • 1 Tsp Salt
- • Sprinkles
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
3. Mix in vanilla, salt & eggs.
4. Slowly mix in the flour.
5. Scoop into tablespoon sized balls and roll in sprinkles.
6. Place on a nonstick or parchment paper lines baking sheet.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
8. Remove from Pan and place on a cooking rack.
9. Serve & enjoy.