Always Moving Mommy Disclaimer Statements
As with anything good, there come some rules. Being a mom, I’m pretty good at making rules even though they’re not any fun. I’m happy you’re here reading and following my always moving craziness. I’ll do my best to put things in easy to understand terms but you’ll find more legal mumbo jumbo below just in case I miss anything.
Everything you’ll find here on Always Moving Mommy is all mine and completely original. Please share and tell your friends about the fantastic things you find here! I’ve got lots of buttons on each post to make it easy to share on lots of different social media outlets. It’s not cool for you to share my writing, pictures and witty jokes on your own blog (or anywhere else) without giving proper credit unless we’ve emailed first and I’ve ok’d it.
As great as you might think I am, please remember I’m not a professional – I’m simply sharing my opinions and experiences. You’re reading here because you enjoy what I’ve got to say of your own free will. No one’s forcing you to read here or follow any advice or suggestions I might share. If you decide to try anything, you’re doing that at your own risk.
Because no one has all the answers and we’ve all got different points of view, I encourage you to share your thoughts by leaving a comment. Different views will always be welcomed so long as you’re expressing your opinion/view in an appropriate manner. You’ll get a time out and your comment will disappear. You’re a mom so I know you’ve said it: if you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything. And here’s another good one: treat others the way you want to be treated. There are lots of great products and companies out in the world and I spent a lot of time making sure the products and companies I share with you are nothing but the best. If you chose to share a link in your comment, it may be removed.
No one likes to be bombarded with more things to buy. (Ours kids do a good enough job with that right??) The advertising you see here is intended to show you products that might make your life a little bit easier. If you do decide to click on the advertising I make a few cents off your purchases. That money is reinvested right here to keep things running behind the scenes. Purchases made through this site are between you and the company you purchased from. Please reach out to them directly if you have a problem or question about your purchase.
I love hearing from you! When you reach out to me through emails, comments, social media, ect your identity will remain secret if you chose but your thoughts might be used in a future project.
Nothing’s ever 100% in life. I’m always moving and this site might move in different directions too. Please remember that since it’s my site and I can make changes at any time (it’ll be for the better I’m sure!).
Here’s the legal version:
Always Moving Mommy Terms and Conditions
Last updated: Jan 01, 2019
- My Company
My Company means AlwaysMovingMommy.com.
General Data Protection Regulation Act.
- Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processor
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
1. Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
2. What personal data we collect and process
My Company collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
3. How we use the personal data
My Company uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
4. Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
My Company legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- My Company needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given My Company permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in My Company legitimate interests
- My Company needs to comply with the law
5. Retention of personal data
My Company will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
My Company will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
6. Data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent