Watching your favorite Disney movie (or show) is a great way to spend time together as a family. As I watch movies I watched growing up with my own children, it makes my heart so happy. We’re starting our own traditions that I hope will continue with their own children some day. Sometimes, I tend to be a bit “over the top”… Disney and movie nights are no different. These super easy and super cute Belle donuts are no different.
What do I need to make Belle donuts?
This is one of the easiest recipes I’ll ever share with you. All you need to make these cute donuts are:
See I told you it was easy!!
How do I make Belle donuts?
Making these donuts is a great recipe for the kids to jump in and help with. There’s no cooking or baking involved so it’s something older children could do all on their own.
Start out adding your yellow icing to the tops of the plain donuts. If you’re worried that your kiddos might be a little rough with them, you can pop them into the fridge or freezer to help keep them a little more firm while decorating.
Once all of the donuts having some icing on them, it’s time to decorate! Add your sprinkles and roses to your cupcakes. You can enjoy these right away or let them sit for a while to set up.
Tips for Making Donuts at Home
- Sure these Belle donuts are cute, but what if you’ve got another favorite character? Well tweak these to fit your own favorite princess or character.
- If you can’t find plain donuts to buy at the store, make your own donuts at home. There are tons of quick and easy cake donuts on Pinterest that you can bake, fry, or air fry. One of the easiest ways to make your own donuts is to use refrigerated biscuits. Use a cookie cutter (or bottle top) to cut holes out of the middle and bake them. Now you’ve got plain donuts!
- These are a great party favor or activity. Give each of your guests their own donuts on a small plate and let them decorate. They can enjoy their creations at the party (in place of cake or cupcakes) or provide bags to take them home.
- Donuts aren’t your thing? That’s ok! Grab your favorite cupcake to decorate instead.
- • Plain Donuts
- • Yellow Frosting
- • Pearl Sprinkles (Wilton - brand Walmart-store)
- • Candy Roses (Wilton - brand Walmart-store)
1. Frost each donut with yellow frosting.
2. Sprinkle with pearls.
3. Place a rose in the corner of the donut.